Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 9: Breaking out and Bittersweet Endings

This past Thursday marked my last week working at the Bravo booth. And while it was bittersweet, I am grateful to have worked with an intelligent and creative group of people - all while having fun. 

Through my experiences working with Bravo and advertising the app to college students, I have learned not to be afraid of approaching and interacting with students - even if I have to be a little annoying at times! I'll admit that when I first started helping out and advertising, I was intimidated by the students and would not approach them unless they seemed interested or came to me first. However, over time, I finally broke out of my shell and found the courage to bring out my cheerful but professional personality. As soon as I started, I was able to recruit more interested students! :)

Love the Bravo family!



No comments:

Post a Comment