Thursday, February 11, 2016

Welcome to my blog! My name is Vanessa Setjodiningrat, and for the next ten weeks, I'll be taking you on a journey through my inquiries, insights, and inspirations at Bravo - Tip or Pay. 

Before I begin my weekly posting, here is a brief background of the vision and purpose of Bravo:


What is Bravo?
Bravo is a mobile application available on iOS and Android that facilitates a seamless transaction of money between parties. 

How does it work?
The app works in three simple steps:
  1. Download Bravo Tip or Pay and search for designated party
  2. Choose a suggested amount to donate or enter a custom amount
  3. Confirm donation and the receiving party collects 100% of donation
What is the inspiration?
Bravo's inception began when the company's owners, who were then nearing the end of a tour around Southern Utah, realized they had no cash to tip their tour guide, and the nearest ATM was over a mile away. With the escalating trend of credit cards replacing cash, the owners devised an app to assure that well-deserved gratuities are paid. Now, Bravo is more than just an avenue for tipping; it has become a channel for peer-to-peer payments, charitable donations, and small-merchant endeavors. 

How can I contribute to Bravo?
As a young, aspiring business woman, I will bring a fresh, youthful perspective to Bravo's marketing and social media initiatives. Through company research and case studies, I hope to pinpoint how Bravo can engage the millennial generation in solving an underrated but prevalent problem!

Now that you have learned about my role, I encourage you to download Bravo and begin tipping and paying - the cashless way!



No comments:

Post a Comment