Friday, March 11, 2016

Week 5: Roadblocks and Rearrangements

This week is a continuation of last week's planning for March Mayhem. Because it is spring break for BASIS students, I will have to compensate for a lost week of advertising for the event - especially through word of mouth. This past week, I have been communicating with Bravo, creating event flyers, and finalizing prizes for the winners of the tournament.

Along with March Mayhem, I am still continuing my Instagram project. Previously, my task was to create a brand new Instagram page to promote Bravo's social responsibility ambitions and my PawsUp initiative. However, instead of creating a separate page, I will be developing the initiative on the existing account. Same concept! But on the current Bravo page :). So follow bravotipping on Instagram and look for #PawsUp!


No comments:

Post a Comment